We have a soft spot for Burkill Hall. A lovely venue, beautiful, quiet, private and it holds a certain charm. Definitely one of our top favourite venues.
In February, we were lucky to be involved in planning Pam and Des's wedding! The theme was vintage garden...something old-school, fun but yet rustic and natural. Here's what the wedding looked like...
What we loved -
a) home-made jams and lemon curd from Milk Bar
b) a polar-booth for the guests
c) hand-made "quilt" backdrops and chalk boards for table numbers
d) delicious wedding cake from Jacqui Co - believe it or not, frosting was done on-site!
e) some impromptu performances by friends and family
Special thanks to the usual suspects!
1) Aloysius (actual day photography) and Eng Hong (who manned the polar booth) from 39 East
2) Love Yu for her dresses - Cheong sum and wedding dress
3) Marmalade for their glorious food!
4) CCLEE for their lovely flowers
5) Wonderland for the furniture (we love your chairs!)
6) Joanna Koh for hair and make up
The Wedding Stylist Team
Wedding Planner Singapore
Photos from the ceremony and evening